15 pieces of "Harry Potter" jewelry that have us under their spell
Question: How long are we going to be obsessed with all things Harry Potter?
Oddly enough, our Marauder’s Map seems to have led us to some magical pieces of jewelry that surely belong in a Gringotts vault. There’s Hermione’s Time-Turner. Luna’s dirigible plum earrings. A “Don’t Let the Muggles Get You Down” reminder. Heck, there’s even a mini version of the Weasley Clock!
So, what are you waiting for? Mount your broomstick, grab your wand, put on your Hogwarts house-themed scarf (because it is a bit chilly), and come take a look at these enchanting treasures.
1. Sorting Hat Wrap Ring ($29.50)
2. Golden Snitch Bracelet ($7)
3. Mandrake Root Earrings ($90)
4. Time-Turner Necklace ($12.50)
5. Luna Lovegood’s Dirigible Plum Earrings ($17+)
6. Horcrux Locket ($25)
8. Lightning Bolt Nose Ring ($12.95)
9. Hogwarts Necklace ($13.80)
10. Dumbledore’s Army Bracelet ($18)
11. Felix Felicis Necklace ($32.21)
12. Deathly Hallows Wooden Earrings ($10)
13. Molly’s Magical TimeLess TimePiece ($29.99+)
14. Book Collection Charm Bracelet ($17.99)
15. Three Stars Ring ($12)
Reminder: these stars mark every page in the books!
BONUS: A Harry Potter Music Box (that actually plays the theme song!). This can double as a place to store your mountains of magical jewelry ($68):