Item of the Day: Shrink Session
Hello! It’s January, so who in their right mind isn’t looking for the best workout ever? But before you start saying all the things you normally say (I’m too fat for the gym, I look awful in spandex, I have childbearing thighs), here comes a work out program that also works on the negative voices inside your head. It’s a workout and life coaching two-fer (aka the multitasker’s dream) way to take care of some New Year’s resolutions. Also, please notice that Shrink Session creator Erin Stutland has an insane body. Personally, I think that’s the best motivation around.
Shrink Session, a popular NYC class, is available today for the first time as a downloadable workout, which will not only change your body, but also your life. Sound a little new agey? Good! Get on board. We’re all doing it.
You can download this program for $99, which gives you:
- 4, 45 minute heart-pumping, downloadable and/or streaming workouts that combine yoga, cardio-dance, kickboxing and inspiring affirmations.
- 4 guided meditations to help the affirmations and ideas sink in.
- 6 action sheets that correlate with each session so you can take what you learn and apply to all areas of your life.
- My workout guides and calendars of how to best make use of the workout.
- Intro lessons before every workout that will help you help to inspire you and set an intention before every workout.
- Access to a private Facebook group for support and accountability.
So in this New Year – take some new actions and see new results. Couldn’t hurt. OK, truth. It does hurts a little, but just in the good way.