This giant DIY anti-stress candle will turn your home into a tranquil paradise
If you adore collecting and lighting candles in your home, you’ll love this giant anti-stress candle. Made with an extra large mason jar, three wicks, and five pounds of wax, it’ll burn for an extra-long time. The lavender essential oil will inspire tranquility in your home and work wonders for your stress level. Make one for yourself, then make a few extra and treat your friends.
Watch the video below for instructions.
Giant Anti-Stress Candle
64 oz. Mason jar
3 Candle wicks
3 pencils or sticks
5 lbs Soy Wax flakes
Hot plate or stove
Stainless steel pitcher
Lavender scent wax
Purple wax dye
2-4 oz. Lavender essential oil
1. Place the wicks inside the jar and wrap the ends of the wicks around the pencils so the pencils lie level with the top of the mason jar.
2. Fill a large pot a few inches with water and set heat to bring to a boil.
3. Fill the stainless steel pitcher with wax flakes and place it in the pot.
4. Add the lavender scent wax and purple wax dye and wait until all the wax is melted, stirring occasionally.
5. Turn off the heat and add the lavender essential oil.
6. Pour the wax into the mason jar and let it cool overnight.
7. Once the wax is dry, trim the wicks to abut 1/4 inch.