Vegan Jasmine Lavender Ice Cream
I’m ready for spring. The season of renewal and rebirth and the inspiration for this week’s foodie post. Jasmine Lavender Ice Cream. Not only is it vegan, it’s simple to make, light, floral and delicious. Believe me, it will make you feel like spring has suddenly appeared.
Jasmine Lavender Ice Cream
by Laura Friendly
Start to Finish: 30 minutes
Makes: about 4-1/2 cups
- 2 13.5-oz. cans coconut milk (full fat)
- 3/4 to 1 cup Jasmine Lavender Simple Syrup, chilled
- 1 tbsp gluten-free vodka or white rum, optional
- Pour coconut milk, Jasmine Lavender Simple Syrup and vodka into a blender. Blend well.
- Pour liquid into an ice cream machine bowl, and churn for about 20–25 minutes, or according to manufacturer’s instructions. Serve immediately.
- If you’d like a firmer consistency, transfer into a freezer safe container with lid, and freeze for about two hours to thicken.
Other Laura Friendly Treats:
- Flourless Dairy-free Chocolate Cake
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free Breakfast Biscuits
- Vegan Hibiscus Ice Cream
All Images & Content are by Laura Friendly. This post is written and based on my personal experience and opinion on food. The information is not intended to replace professional medical counsel. Always seek the advice of your physician if you have a food allergy. And don’t forget to smile!