8 unexpected and perfectly delicious pretzel recipes to satisfy your salty and sweet tooth
We love nothing more than when science justifies our cravings, so we were thrilled when we found out that, yes, there is such thing as a “salt tooth.” It’s real! And we were even happier to learn that there’s a science behind sweet and salty pairings, and why they’re so damn good. Today, science combines to bring us one of the best things to bless our sweet-and-salty food combination loving mouths: pretzel recipes! And we’re not talking your usual pretzels.
Whether you dig pretzels covered in chocolate or prefer to drink your pretzels (yes, really!), we’ve got you covered with these unexpected and yet perfectly yummy pretzel recipes. Because we want to live in a world where both our sweet and salty teeth are able to be easily appeased, and these pretzel recipes make that so much easier!
1. These bite-sized peanut butter pretzel M&M cookies
2. These adorable chocolate covered peanut butter pretzel bites
3. These no-bake chocolate-pretzel-peanut butter squares
4. This deep dish peanut butter pie with chocolate covered pretzel crust
5. This strawberry pretzel chocolate swirl bark
6. These loaded caramel dipped pretzel rods
7. These pretzel s’mores chocolate chip cookie bars
8. And, of course, a chocolate covered pretzel smoothie
Happy eating, friends!