7 unique hot chocolate recipes to revamp your love for all things cocoa
We heart all things chocolate. Don’t judge us! We have a major sweet tooth, and we’re totally unashamed. Because, seriously, chocolate is the best! Naturally, when the temperature begins to drop, the first thing we do is start gathering recipes for hot cocoa. While we have so much love for the classic hot chocolate recipe, we also dig trying something new. Whether it’s a new way to make hot chocolate or a surprising new combination, these hot chocolate recipes will seriously take your obsession with cocoa to a new level.
Get ready to spend your cool nights cuddled up with bae (or your kitten, or your friends, or your very coziest blankets!) with a nice and warm cup of hot cocoa. Here are a few of our faves!
1. This creamy crockpot cocoa is just right for cold nights
A classic with a twist!
2. This peppermint white hot chocolate takes less than 10 minutes to make
There’s something about mint that pairs oh-so-perfectly with chocolate.
3. This Nutella hot chocolate is so, so perfect
Nutella all day everyday, friends.
4. This cardamom and orange spiced white hot chocolate
Seriously such a unique take on hot chocolate.
5. This pumpkin spice white hot chocolate is an actual dream
Because pumpkin is actually our everything.
6. This seriously stunning french vanilla hot chocolate
One word: yum.
7. And, of course, this simply decadent hot chocolate
With as much whipped cream as we can get!