10 wedding popsicles so pretty you'll forget it's still cold AF outside
We’re ALMOST done with winter, which is pretty exciting if you live somewhere that actually experiences winter. (If you’re in L.A., you’ve basically been experiencing the same weather we get literally all year round with a little bit more rain than usual, so y’know. Whatever.) But the east coast just got hit with a massive snow storm so suffice to say that it’s still pretty chilly in much of the U.S., so it’s not exactly popsicle weather. That being said, we recently delved into the wide, wonderful world of ~fancy wedding popsicles~ and it totally makes us want to ignore the windchill and indulge because WOW they are so pretty.
So here’s a list of 10 fancy popsicles bound to make you want to risk freezing to death because they’re just so dang adorable. Happy (almost) summer wedding season!
1. These fig and ricotta cheesecake popsicles.
2. This set of hibiscus mint, strawberry lemonade, and watermelon agave popsicles.
3. These life-changing chocolate and maple bacon popsicles.
4. These beautiful strawberry pistachio popsicles.
5. This mystery popsicle with UNLIMITED TOPPINGS. We didn’t even know popsicles could have toppings so we’re pretty pumped about it.
6. These coffee popsicles that we would like to have available to us every single morning.
7. This coconut, cherry, and chocolate popsicle DIPPED IN BEER. Yeah. Wow.
8. These festive popsicles that we could totally eat for breakfast in lieu of avocado toast, right?
9. These beautifully presented fruity popsicles.
10. These popsicles that are definitely too pretty to eat, not that that would stop us.
Sooooo who wants to come on a grocery shopping trip to gather all of the ingredients to make, like, 20 batches of beautiful popsicles? Because we’re on our way out the door already.