10 Signs You Are Obsessed with Instagram
I wouldn't be lying if I said I was obsessed with Instagram. I think my obsession is getting to a point that's really, really bad.
Instead of worrying about important things, the thoughts that go through my head are things like, wondering what clever remark to put in my bio. It's taking over my and the rest of the youth's life. I can't even tell you how many times my dad has told me that.
You know you're obsessed with Instagram when you do the following:
- Post pictures of every single meal you eat.
- Hashtag your feelings.
- Have over 10 photography apps so you can be "instahipster".
- When people you have never met know everything about you based on your posts.
- Check Instagram every morning when you wake up and before you go to bed.
- Spend deep thought in thinking what filter to use.
- #checkinthefeed every 5 minutes.
- Thinking that hanging out with your friends is the perfect posting opportunity.
- Spending countless minutes deciding on what photo to post…. Selfie or an old vintage door…
- Document everything you do.
Are you obsessed with a social networking app? Comment below!
Featured image via Shutterstock