7 totally accurate thoughts we all have before a first date
Getting ready for a first date can be equally exciting and nerve-wracking. You’re basically about to interview someone for the position of “soulmate,” while knowing that you’re under the same scrutiny. Here are some of the thoughts you might have while preparing for a first date:
1. What outfit says, “I’m cool,” but also, “I’m normal”?
2. Do I need to shave my legs?
3. How much pre-date Facebook stalking is too much pre-date Facebook stalking?
4. Should I wear red lipstick or keep my look “natural”?
5. How do I know my date isn’t a serial killer?
6. Is it weird if I bring a condom and pepper spray? Can never be too prepared.
7. Will I fall in love, or will I finally decide to quit dating forever?
Any of these sound familiar? Check out our video for more thoughts you have getting ready for a first date.