Every thought in my head once I found out Hulu is getting all seasons of "The O.C."
Clear your schedule, everyone, because Hulu, here we cooooooooooooooooooooome. After months and years of being completely absent from the streaming realm, The O.C. is FINALLY going to be at our finger tips. All 92 glorious episodes.
And yes, all four seasons of the show are already on the CW Seed, but what even ~is~ that. Whatever it is, it does not play on my Smart TV, which means that I can’t binge The O.C. from my living room couch on my TV, and instead have to do it off of my iPad, and already this is too much work and I don’t like any of it. Now, all of that is about to change, THANKS TO HULU.
If you’re anything like me, this is absolutely the best news you’re going to hear all day. These are the exact thoughts that ran through my head, as this glorious news began to sink in:
1. Bye, everyone. I have a show to binge.
2. Actually, I’m really ashamed of this binge. Because… I haven’t watched The O.C. before.
3. I KNOW. I KNOW.
4. For SHAAAAAME.
5. So, this might be the most important binge of my life.
6. I’ve watched the first dozen episodes of the first season and they were *great*.
7. I’ve never been so excited to watch a show before.
8. I already know I love Seth Cohen with all my heart.
9. I haven’t even gotten to the good Seth and Summer stuff yet.
10. Is it weird that I know a lot about The O.C. even though I’ve never watched it before?
12. Should I invite friends over to watch it with me? Is The O.C. a good show to binge with friends?
13. Will the show make me want to move to Newport Beach?
14. Nope, just googled how far away Newport Beach is away from everything else I like in LA, so, nope.
15. Why has no one tried to reboot The O.C. before?
16. Is the show just THAT good that no one ever wants to touch it? Is it a truly perfect TV show?
17. Having not binge it, I assume it is.
18. Could there be something like The O.C.: Generations, where it’s just the cast grown up now?
19. Both Seth and Summer have babies IRL now.
20. Oh, so does Ryan.
21. So I haven’t even finished my O.C. binge and I’m already craving more.
22. Is this a good way to go into a binge?
24. I better start clearing my schedule for April 1st, that’s when this magical gift lands on Hulu [cancels all plans, like an adult].
25. The O.C., here I cooooooooooooooooome [and then my singing fades away and I slowly disappear until I’ve finished my binge, like an adult].