Practical and pretty, this toilet roll makeup organizer is just what we need to organize our messy medicine cabinets full of beauty and skin care products. It’s the ultimate upcycling craft to help you clear out your makeup bag — or, let’s be honest, bags — and proudly display your collection of brushes, liners, and lipsticks.
With just some decorative paper and a little glue, you can create the trendiest makeup organizer. The best part is that it’s completely customizable to match any bathroom. So roll up your sleeves and start decorating those toilet paper rolls!
Toilet Roll Makeup Organizer
6 toilet paper rolls
Square gift box (approximately 5.5″ x 5.5″)
Hot glue gun
1. Cut three of the toilet paper rolls to the height of your choice (these will make up the short row in front).
2. Cover all of the rolls in contact paper.
3. Cover the outside of the square gift box in contact paper.
4. Hot glue the bottom rims of the toilet paper rolls to the inside of the square gift box with the shorter three in the front row and the taller three in the back.
5. Glue the rectangular box to the inside of the square gift box. If you can’t find a rectangular box that fits correctly, cut out a cardboard rectangle, cover it with contact paper, and glue it to the shorter three rolls to make a simple divider.