Our favorite Instagram feeds of 2015
It was a strong year for Instagram. From inspiring women to artists to DIY wonders, we found tons of amusement, information, and awesomeness in these fantastic accounts.
1. napkinapocalypse: Here is a fashion designer with dogs, hawks, and babies. Her posts are weird but oh-so-wonderful.
2. kellyoxford: Author Kelly Oxford’s Instagram continues to bring us daily joy, whether she’s showing us hilarious (seriously, so effing funny) moments with her kids, posting choice news clips, or wondering what her pets are thinking.
4. seblester: Any time you’re feeling stressed, just watch some of these super calming calligraphy videos.
5. lefooding: Le Fooding is a French culinary group and their posts are straight-up gastronomical porn. While they re-gram many meals from Paris, they also feature delicious dishes from around the world.
6. carnivorr: Here’s another one for hungry eyes. This Barnard student posts fantastic pics of her food adventures in NYC and L.A.
8. drakeoncake: It’s exactly what it sounds like, and it is glorious.
9. petesouza: The name Pete Souza probably sounds familiar — he’s the official White House photographer. His Instagram manages to make presidential life feel familiar and intriguing at the same time.
10. quarterlifepoetry: Hilarious poems and illustrations about the mess that is twentysomething life.
11. jamieleereardin: This young fashion artist works for Dior and creates incredibly beautiful Tim Burton-esque illustrations.
12. jessronagrooming: Slow-motion dog grooming videos to brighten your day.
13. kimkardashian: Kim K’s Insta is a bit of a guilty pleasure for us but there’s definitely something to be said about a woman who posts honest admissions about her body, both when she’s embracing it and feeling down about it.
14. bleachlondon: Bleach is a London salon famous for their mastery of rainbow hair. Their feed is a treasure trove of hairspiration, whether you’re looking to make a change or not.
16. taylorswift: If you couldn’t score tickets to the “1989” tour, at least you could sorta experience it through Taylor’s Instagram.
17. studiodiy: The ultimate in DIY inspiration.
18. feministthoughtbubble: This Instagram artists draws “women who don’t buy into your casual sexist BS,” highlighting quotes from ladies making a difference. #righton.