1. You’ll usually get a booster seat for important events (like watching the squirrels).
2. You can typically convince someone to carry you places (which means more naptime!)
3. Though you may have to think outside the box to find a snuggle spot that’s just your size.
4. You make even the most modest accommodations look grandiose.
5. You’re pretty much a pro at peeking over things.
6. You’re basically a hide-and-seek champion.
7. Your bigger friends have always got your back.
8. Food always seems way more impressive next to your demure stature.
9. You have no problem finding a place to sit. . .
10. Although it maaaay not always be comfortable.
11. Most importantly? You’re the perfect size for snuggles.