Human Barbie Shares Her Views on Life, World is… Surprised
Valeria Lukya, AKA the Human Barbie, AKA Amatue, her self-given name, may be happy with her extreme physical transformation (see before and after pics below) — and we’re happy if she’s happy! — but lately she’s been making headlines not for her looks, but for her words.
Though she considers herself a teacher of spirituality (as she told The Daily Beast, “For the last four years, I have been teaching seminars on meditation and out-of-body travel”), in a recent GQ interview she made some curious statements that don’t necessarily jive with a spiritual view. We rounded up Human Barbie’s 7 wildest pronouncements (from the GQ interview and others):
7. On how she got her looks: “…it is hard work for many years and good genes.” (International Business Times)
6. “I can now travel around the entire world, to the past and to the future.” (Daily Beast)
5. “The very idea of having children brings out this deep revulsion in me. I’d rather die from torture, because the worst thing in the world is to have a family lifestyle.” (GQ)
4. “I’m against feminism.” (GQ)
3. On why the ideals of beauty have changed: “That’s because of the race-mixing.” (GQ)
2. “Ethnicities are mixing now, so there’s degeneration, and it didn’t used to be like that. Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this.” (GQ)
1. “In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I’m hoping it’s the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone.” (International Business Times).
What do YOU think of Valeria Lukya, “The Human Barbie”? Just in case you were wondering, if you’re not a fan, she told VICE in her documentary that she doesn’t care. Of her haters, she simply says, “I wish you all the best, be happy.” That’s one statement we can all get behind.
Featured image: Babble.