These 9 items will instantly make you feel cozy this November
The weather will (hopefully?) be cooling down sometime soon — let’s keep our fingers crossed! — and the moment it does, you’ll be searching for ways to feel cozy in November. Amirite? So, to get yourself ready for the inevitable cool-down, we suggest stocking up on cozy-making goods!
From heating pads to fuzzy socks, everything on this list is basically the material-goods equivalent of a hug (and we know you could use one right now), so start shopping and plan your seasonal self-care accordingly.
1. 14th & Union “Metallic Ribbed Knit Beanie”
Get it here for $12.97.
2. West Elm “Cozy Boucle Wool Throw”
Get one here for $29.
3. Lemon “Arrow Over-The-Knee Socks”
Get them here for $40.
4. Biddeford “Electric Microplush Throw”
Get it here for $25.49.
5. Abercrombie & Fitch “Fleece Onesie”
Get it here for $88.
6. Everyone “Aromatherapy Ultrasonic Diffuser”
Get it here for $34.99.
7. Anthropologie “Faux-Fur Slippers”
Get them here for $58.
8. Lemon “‘Flurry’ Rib Knit Leg Warmers”
Get them here for $22.
9. Abercrombie & Fitch “Boyfriend Cardigan”
Get it here for $58.
May your November be cozy and bright!