8 times Louise Roe was our style muse at NYFW
We’re a few days into New York Fashion Week, and some major trends have already emerged for the coming seasons: velvet fabrics, romantic hair, and an emphasis on natural beauty. We’re feeling inspired for fall, and taking style notes from fashion’s “it” girls.
And there’s one muse we can’t get enough of, and that’s fashionista Louise Roe. She’s looked flawless at every event, and is giving us outfit inspiration for DAYS. Here are some of Louise’s best looks of NYFW so far.
1. When she brought new meaning to casual cool.
We’ve seen the black pants + green jacket combo before, but never like this. It’s so simple, yet so perfect. Louise’s choker is the cherry on top.
2. When she rocked a dangerously high slit like a boss.
Speaking of bomber jackets, we’re digging this floral one too. And that bright red bag!
3. When she combined every trend into one look.
Ruffles, lace, see-through fabric, lace-up heels, romantic waves, and a half-up ‘do? She’s totally working the matchy-matchy look.
4. When she gave us the blues in the best way.
This laser cut floral skirt is GORGEOUS. Just like Louise!
5. When she brought new life to the simple striped shirt.
Pairing stripes with mules and round sunnies = our perfect fall outfit.
6. When she gave us serious #hairgoals.
The temperature has been in the nineties every day so far, and Louise has the perfect double braided buns to beat the heat.
7. When she let her accessories do the talking.
Her burgundy heels and clutch are EVERYTHING.
8. When she wore white after Labor Day, because she makes her own fashion rules.
And can we talk about those earrings and those Jimmy Choo heels?
We can’t wait to see what looks Louise rocks this week!