This new cool-girl fashion line from Kohl's looks way more expensive than it is
We like to consider ourselves relatively in the know when it comes to cool but affordable fashion. So when we learned about this new cool-girl line from Kohl’s, K/Lab, we had to find out all the details. And, yes, it’s ~very~ cool. Fashion is constantly changing, shifting, and growing, with trends we thought were dead returning at the last minute, so the fast fashion model Kohl’s is trying out with their latest line is pretty darn smart.
Sofia Wacksman, vice president of trends at Kohl’s, explained the new line to Fashionista, saying,
As the site explains simply,
And you don’t want to miss out on these killer cool-girl fashion looks.
1. Like this The Layer Me Knit Dress ($58)
3. Or these Knit Cropped Culottes ($58)
4. This Mesh Long Sleeve Maxi Dress ($68)
5. The Kimono, a true beauty ($68)
6. This Sleeveless Metallic Crop Top ($68)
7. The Flocked Low Back Bodysuit ($38)
8. Long Sleeve Blouson Maxi Dress ($68)
Here’s to affordable cool-girl fashion, forever and always.