Jelly sandals are back and here's where to get them
If you grew up in the ’90s, chances are you were riding your scooters and jumping over your Skip Its wearing a squeaky, glittery pair of Jellies. Jelly sandals were a fashion staple of most of our childhoods, and the good news about fashion? It comes back. This couldn’t be more true with jelly sandals, which are slowly creeping their way back onto the shelves, and we’re so here for it.
Here’s where to buy aaaaall the jellies in preparation for summer:
1. Jelly Beans Clear Sparkles, $34.95
You can’t go wrong with the classics, and Jelly Beans still has them in every color.
2. ASOS Jelly Gladiator Sandals, $19.50
ASOS has put a chunky twist on our childhood with these glittery gladiator jellies.
3. Modcloth Saved by the Jelly Sandal in Hot Pink, $16.99
Glitter and pink? Modcloth totally gets us.
4. Modcloth Jelly or Not Sandal, $9.99
For those of us looking for a little more sophisticated nostalgia, may we recommend these powder blue solid jellies that are still oh-so-nineties.
5. American Apparel Flat Lattice Jelly Sandal, $24.00
Light up the room — and the dance floor — in these jelly ballet flats.
6. American Apparel Classic Jelly Heel, $21.00
Jelly sandals come in all shapes and sizes, and we mean all.
7. Crocs Isabella Flat, $40.00
Even Crocs is getting in on the jelly sandals game, and we predict that it won’t be long before every other brand is hopping aboard as well.