Sure October brings us a lot of fun fashion goodies, (hello snuggly sweaters and scarves!) but just because the chilly autumn air is starting to kick in, doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your love some good ol’ florals. Now, I get it kittens, florals are usually synonymous with the lovely weather of springtime, but now with the ’90s throwback fashion moment in full swing, we’re seeing a lot of flower power pieces on the trend forecast. How to rock these trends and not break the bank you ask? Check out our ten flowery fall-approved (and super affordable) picks.
1. Tilly Floral Print Long Sleeve Midi Skater Dress ($36, boohoo.com)
Le sigh. I don’t know about you, but this dress is got me seeing Cher Horowitz to the max!
2. Discovery Clothing Navy Flower Dress ($15.99, discoveryclothing.com)
Oh hells bells! For a price this good, why not add another floral dress to your closet. Plus, it’s both office and date-night friendly too!
3. Shop Devour Skull and Rose Chiffon Cardigan ($37, shopdevour.com)
When you’re feeling a bit edgy, rock this badass chiffon cardigan for some major attitude.
4. Make Believe Clothing Floral Flag Scoop ($25, makebelieveclothing.com)
Hey girl! You just met your new everyday t-shirt!
5. Fred Flare Floral Lola Sunglasses ($12, fredflare.com)
Add some sass to your sunnies stash with this adorbs rose-adorned pair.
6. Prima Donna Sakura Wrap Scarf Orange ($9.99, shopprimadonna.com)
Dress up your blah coats and jackets with this colorful cherry blossom wrap scarf.
7. ShopLately Flower Power Stretch Bracelet ($19, shoplately.com)
Purdy floral jewelry under $20? Score!
8. Old Navy Women’s Floral-Print Chiffon Blouse ($23.95, oldnavy.com)
Nothing says tres chic like this button-down floral blouse.
9. Dress Barn Floral Palazzo Pants ($42, dressbarn.com)
If you got a passion for off-kilter fashion (rhyme is totally intended) then how about donning these funky floral pants.
10. Havaianas Slim Sunny Violet Flipflops ($26, havaianas.com)
Weather can really be truly unpredictable these days, so it’s always best to have some good (and floral) flip flops lying around.