DIY Sparkle Sweatshirt
A sweatshirt so doesn’t have to be boring. DIY your own sparkler because everything is better with bling!
- – 1 grey sweatshirt (Old Navy)
- – 20 iron-on crystal appliques
- – Iron
- – Scissors
- – Dish cloth
- Step 1: Peel white backing and arrange on sweatshirt
- Step 2: Firmly hold hot, dry iron down for 30 seconds over appliques
- use cloth in between
- doNOT move iron around
- Step 3: Carefully pull off plastic
Now rock it! We love it styled with a button-down. Snap an Instagram picture and tag @looktv!