DIY Floral Purse
Have a bag that needs some rehab? Take a boring, old, or stained bag and make it into something fab!
What do Balenciaga, Prada, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Kate Spade, Jimmy Choo all have in common? They are ALL making floral bags that we LOVE LOVE LOVE! Save yourself the cash and DIY it! Tag us on Instagram @LookTV to show us your floral purse!
- A purse that could use a makeover
- Lavender and Black acrylic paint
- One small, one medium round paint brush
- Painters tape
- Paper towels
- Cup of water
- How To Make It
- Step 1: Clean bag with damp cloth and let dry
- Step 2: Practice perfect petals on paper!
- with larger brush dab 5 petals
- once dry, dab same shape in black using smaller brush
- keep going until you’ve got the hang of it!
- Step 3: Tape bag leaving 1.5 inches between strips
- Step 4: Paint underside with lavender- let it dry
- note: use a damp paper towel to QUICKLY wipe away mistakes
- Step 5: Paint top side with lavender- let it dry
- Step 6: Repeat with black
- Step 7: Enjoy!