DIY Brocade Cardigan
Brocade is everywhere this fall, from Dolce & Gabbana to J. Crew. Recreate the look on a cardigan or sweatshirt with a stamp. It’s SO easy, you’ll be sorry you didn’t DIY it!
– 1 dark cardigan (Uniqlo)
– Gold acrylic paint
– Tiled quad stamp (Michaels)
– Paint brush
– Painter’s tape
- Step 1: button cardi and lay flat + tape off borders
- Step 2: create an even puddle of gold paint
- Step 3: starting at center front carefully create columns of floral tile
- do a test stamp to avoid any bleeding
- use brush to touch up trouble spots
- Step 4: Let it dry and rock it!