A Step-by-Step Guide to Perfectly Defined Brows!
Today’s tutorial is going to focus on how to get sleek, defined, yet natural brows.
Follow the written instructions or scroll down for a step-by-step photo guide!
You will need: Eyebrow pencil, matte brown eyeshadow, an angled brush, a spoolie brush, concealer, and highlighter powder.
After plucking/waxing, use a spoolie brush to brush your eyebrow hairs upward. Then trim the top of the eyebrow into a straight and even line.
- Using your eyebrow pencil, line the bottom curve of the brow. Use this technique to shape the arch into your desired shape.
- Using your angled brush and a brown matte eyeshadow to softly fill in the brow with light strokes.
- Use a ‘spoolie’ to brush the eyebrows, and focus on brushing the ‘beginning’ of each eyebrow to soften out any harshness. Wiggling the spoolie at the root of your eyebrow hairs will blur the eyebrow pencil to create a softer look.
- With a concealer and a concealer brush, clean up your brows. Go underneath and above the eyebrow, getting as close as you can to the edges – and then blend thoroughly.
- Take a small, flat eyeshadow brush and a powder highlighter/light gold shadow, and apply underneath the eyebrow arch and the brow bone.
- Set your brows with a brow mascara or even a clear mascara. This will ensure your eyebrows stay great all day!
Scroll down for the step-by-step photo guide!
*Tip* For the faded eyebrow effect (where the start of the brow is significantly lighter than the arch) use pencil only on the arch and end of the brow – use the angled brush with leftover product on it to fill in the ‘start’ of the brow.
Tweet me pictures of your eyebrow makeovers here!