12 celebs at the Teen Choice Awards who proved that pants are the new dress
While we watch for the performances and to see who wins, of course, those of us who are all fashion, 24/7, can’t help but get excited to see what everyone wore at the Teen Choice Awards, and these women didn’t disappoint.
From dazzling rompers to patterned pieces, we saw styles of all sorts, and they gave us seriously intense #StyleGoals. The main thing we noticed, though, was that more and more women were opting for pants over dresses. So, sorry, dresses, but it seems you’ve been given the boot. We’re just thrilled to see we’re finally in a place where you don’t have to don a dress to be adequately ~feminine~, and these trendy ladies definitely made it clear that there are *so* many ways to express ourselves—in style, of course.
So what are some of our fave looks?
1. Laverne Cox’s super wearable jumpsuit
We would rock this pretty much anywhere.
2. Brooke Burke-Charvet’s super-pretty matching set
Bubblegum pink? Count us in.
3. Maia Mitchell’s glimmering pairing
We just love that green glimmer.
4. Full House‘s Candace Cameron-Bure’s sleek, sparkling romper
The only thing more comfortable than a dress? A short jumpsuit.
5. #EverythingGoals icon Keke Palmer’s killer jumpsuit
That neckline. Those sunnies. We’re fangirling so hard over here.
6. Singer Bebe Rexha looking super bright and super chic
All about the shoulder pads.
7. Empire actress Serayah’s throwback jumpsuit
TBH, we immediately starting humming old school TLC. Love, so much.
8. Natalie Eva Marie’s paperbag-waist pants
Neutral colors with a pop of color from her hair is SO totally smart.
9. Chloe Lukasiak’s vibrant, patterned duo
We are *so* feeling this.
10. Laura Marano’s lacy cutouts
Who knew a romper could be so feminine?
11. Jessica Alba’s unique crop top pairing is #goals
We love that wavy hem.
12. Maddie Ziegler’s super floral look
The dancer proves that floral will never go out of style.