Here are 10 things we want from ModCloth's Women's Equality Day sale
Yes, yes, yes! It’s Women’s Equality Day! Nearly 100 years ago — on Aug. 26, 1920 — women secured the right to vote, so every year we mark that day and honor the suffragists’ struggle.
This year is an important one for voting rights and women’s history: It’s the first time a woman will run for president as the leader of one of the two major political parties — Hillary Clinton, in case you’d forgotten — and she stands poised to make history as the first female president of the United States if elected.
We’ve certainly come a long way, baby.
After you’ve celebrated this momentous day by registering to vote, head over to ModCloth to shop the site’s Women’s Equality Day sale. In honor of the 19th amendment, ModCloth is offering 19% off its new workwear collection using the code: SHEVOTES.
And now, scope out some of our favorite items!
1. Lakeside Libations Dress in Navy, $99.99
2. All Booked Up Top, $49.99
Grab it here.
3. Camp Director Tote in Mint, $59.99
Snag it here.
4. Charismatic Candidate Heel, $39.99
Get ’em here.
5. Ticket to Ferry Ride Cape, $59.99
Get your cozy on here.
6. Surely I’ll Manage Mug, $16.99
Find it here.
7. Homemade Pasta Party Top in Ivory Dachshunds, $39.99
8. Upscale of One to Ten Dress, $149.99
Grab it here.
9. ‘Atta Adventurer Pants, $49.99
Find them here.
10. Yours, Mine, and Hours Watch in Taupe — Big, $124.99
The company’s employees will also be sharing what Women’s Equality Day means to them on the ModCloth Snapchat, @ModCloth. Check it out!