7 extra cozy leggings that you will practically live in all winter long
It’s finally getting cold outside, so you know what that means: we’re going to be wearing nothing but leggings all fall and winter long. Because, seriously, nothing is more comfortable than a good pair of leggings. And these super stylish ones are the perfect excuse to never wear a pair of real pants again! From fuzzy sweater leggings to chic edgy pairs, we’ve got you covered when it comes to the coziest leggings.
Whether you’re into simple go-to black leggings or obsessed with bright watercolor leggings, we’re sure you’ll find something new to rock all ~cold weather season~ long! So what are the coziest leggings around?
1. Fair isle sweater leggings ($60)
So festive, and so fun! We love these bright colors.
2. American Eagle’s amazingly soft leggings ($40)
These literally make you feel like you’re wearing a blanket as pants. Trust us. You’ll dig ’em.
3. And their penguin-printed sweater leggings ($40)
Because what’s cold weather when you’ve got PENGUINS on your pants?!
4. Victoria’s Secret Pink Fleece-Lined Leggings ($65)
The grown up version of your college day obsession.
5. Old Navy’s micro fleece leggings ($20)
Perfect for lounging around the house and sleeping in. And, okay, running errands. Don’t judge us!!
6. Anthropologie’s fleece-lined cable leggings ($24)
The ultimate winter upgrade of your go-to black leggings.
7. Women’s Crossover Fleece Leggings ($48 on sale)
Take these from the gym to date night with ease! After all, black is classic for a reason.