Drink Up, Dress Up
Hello, HelloGiggles! Grasie here, and I’m super excited to share my latest lifestyle video, Drink Up Dress Up. In this episode, learn how to make a cucumber margarita and how to put together a fun, casual outfit for a night out with the girls. Let me know what you think in the comments below. Will you try this cocktail or wear a similar outfit? Enjoy and thanks for watching!
DRINK UP: Cucumber Margarita
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced English cucumber
- 1 ounce of fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 1.5 ounces Partida blanco (silver) tequila
- 1 ounce Cointreau
Put the sugar and lime juice in the bottom of an old-fashioned glass. Add the cucumber and muddle. Add the tequila and Cointreau. Fill the glass with ice and stir. Garnish with cucumber slice. (Source: Ultimate Bar Book)
- DRESS UP: Fun Casual
- Haryln sleeveless top
- BDG dark denim jeans $39 on sale!
- Ivanka Trump floral pumps $75 on sale!
- Gorjana & Griffin anchor necklace $55
- Stella & Dot spiked bracelet $59
- Pura Vida bracelets $20 c/o
- Lulus.com jacket
- Heidi Merrick clutch (similar $99)