Channing Sargent
September 15, 2016 5:23 pm
Al Bello/Getty Images

Tom Brady has a weird diet. Okay, maybe not weird. Just rigid. No, weird. Because, as we learned from his interview with New York Magazine, he has never and will never eat a strawberry. A strawberry.

A simple little strawberry. Everybody loves strawberries.

But, no, you try to give Tom Brady a strawberry and he be like:

He’s so firm in his conviction against strawberries that he speaks of them the way most people speak of eating bugs or jumping off cliffs.

“I’ve never eaten a strawberry in my life. I have no desire to do that.” Never? “Absolutely not.”

He and is super-model honey, Gisele Bündchen, are notorious for their intensely healthy diet regimen. According to their chef, Alan Campbell, here is what they eat: “80 percent … vegetables … and whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken.”

We guess it’s best he never tries, because we know that after one taste he’d be like:

Advertisement