6 times Chrissy Teigen and John Legend’s baby Luna was a living angel
Baby Luna Simone Stephens is living our dream life. With all-star parents in Chrissy Teigen and John Legend and a slew of puppy siblings, baby Luna seems to have it all at only six months old! That’s right, our favorite celebrity baby is already a whole half-year old!
It’s hard to believe that it’s been six months since the “All of Me” singer and Lip Sync Battle star first introduced the world to baby Luna. Yesterday marked six months since Teigen gave birth to baby Luna, the world has been able to watch her grow as the couple often feature Luna on their Instagram accounts and Teigen’s Snapchat.
Teigen and Legend each shared photos (and videos) to commemorate the occasion:
Luna is the first child for both Teigen and Legend, who were married in September 2013. The couple, who have been very open about their struggles to conceive, used IVF to conceive Luna and revealed in February that they chose to have a girl through preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
To commemorate Luna’s first half-birthday, here are six times she was out of this world adorable:
1. When she was the CUTEST chef on the planet.
(Maybe she’ll co-author Teigen’s next book!)
2. When her blanket game was too strong.
3. During a family outing to the Dodgers when she stole the show.
4. When she was too cool for St. Tropez.
She’s already a better traveler than we are!
5. When she went along with Mom and celebrated her 4th month birthday.
6. When she was purely perplexed by the camera but secretly loved the attention.
We’re 100% with you Luna!
Happy half-birthday, Luna! We hope Mom and Dad showered you with love!