Karen Belz
November 21, 2016 7:10 am
Jason LaVeris / FilmMagic / Getty Images

It’s strange when Jon Gosselin pops up in the news — the father of eight stopped filming his reality show back in 2009. But, after an interview about being unsure of the whereabouts of one of the kids, his ex piped in. In fact, Kate Gosselin revealed more information on son Collin to make sure that fans of Jon & Kate Plus 8 knew that he was safe, and in a place where he could excel academically. Hopefully Jon feels a bit more at ease.

Back in August, Kate had an interview with People and claimed that Collin, 12, was enrolled in a program that would help him succeed, based on his special needs.

But just recently, Jon said that Kate had been ignoring his texts when he asked for more information on his son’s whereabouts. In fact, he hasn’t seen Collin for a little over a year and a half.

During an interview with Good Morning America that aired today, Kate exclaimed that Collin is still away, but is definitely progressing.

Kate also clarified why Jon might not have gone into detail during his interview on the topic.

Kate did make sure to mention that while she told him that Collin was in a special school, she thinks that law enforcement officials might have told him something else, which is why he’s still so confused. And on that topic, she mentioned that she’s pretty tired of Jon threatening legal action over the subject.

No matter what, we’re hoping that Collin comes back home soon to a peaceful, loving home. And we really hope that Kate and Jon can improve their communication a bit more, for the sake of their incredible kids.

Advertisement