If you’re not quite sure who Seyfried’s fiancé, Thomas Sadoski, is, you’re not alone. He’s an actor who’s been in the movie Wild, on Law and Order: SVU, starred in Life in Pieces and The Newsroom, and will star alongside his paramour in the forthcoming film The Last Word, but other than that most people don’t really know a whole lot about him.
So, to quench your thirst for information, we dug around to find out more about the Future Mr. Seyfried! Here’s everything we know so far.
1. He met our gal Amanda while both were performing in the off-Broadway play The Way We Get By.
Sadoski, 40, has spent a big chunk of his career in theatre, catching his big break as Mark Ruffalo’s understudy in a 1998 production of This Is Our Youth.
2. He was nominated for a Tony Award in 2009.
The nomination was for his role in Neil LaBute’s reasons to be pretty. He also received Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle and Drama League nominations for the same role.
3. He sits on the board of Refugees International.
4. He has been married once before.
He split up from his wife of eight years, Kimberly Hope, in October 2015.
5. His most-awarded role was as Trip Wyeth in the off-Broadway run of Other Desert Cities.
He won an Obie Award and a Lucille Lortel Award, and played alongside Grease star Stockard Channing.
6. He grew up mostly in College Station, Texas.
His father taught at Texas A&M University.
We couldn’t be happier for these two and can’t wait to see where their love takes them next!