Gigglers! We’re giving you a chance to try the Secret Clear Gel Outlast Deodorant for free so you can see for yourself how it is clearly better than sprays! Claim yours here with the code 6DZR3W, which includes free shipping and handling, too. Let us know what you think once you’ve received it @HelloGiggles using the hashtag #ClearlyBetter!
We’ve already discussed the obvious: clear gel deodorant is definitely better than spray deodorant for a plethora of reasons big and small. But because everyone learns better with visuals (obviously), let’s break down some of the biggest weaknesses of spray deodorant, as illustrated by gifs!
1. It’s easy to over-use.
2. . . . And no one likes the person who over-uses spray deodorant.
3. If it gets in your eyes, it’s ridiculously painful.
4. You might accidentally get it on those around you.
5. Contrary to popular belief, it is not a replacement for showers.
6. It’s harder to aim than clear gel deodorant.
7. Let’s be honest: for some reason, it just doesn’t work as well.
8. Also, it’s flammable, which is just straight-up dangerous.