It might be too late to go shopping for stocking stuffers, but it’s never a bad idea to stock up on some discounted beauty necessities, amiright? And luckily, Sephora’s got your back. Today, everything in their sale section is an extra 20 percent off, so you don’t even have to feel all that guilty for splurging.
Here are some products that are worth the swoon-worthy price.
1. Boscia Green Tea Oil-Control Mask, $16.40
If you have blotchy, oily skin, this may be the only mask you will ever need. Trust.
2. Stila Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Primer + Shadow + Liner, $11.20
A multitasking crayon that comes in three gorgeous colors (gold, dark blue, and violet)? Yes please.
3. Supergoop! Sun Essentials, $8
It may not be summer, but it’s pretty sunny in most parts of the country right now (oy, global warming), so you might as well stock up on some sunscreen products. And the beauty of Supergoop! is that it feels super light on your skin, so you don’t have to worry about break-outs or feeling greasy.
4. Tarte Empower Flower Amazonian Clay Collector’s Palette, $28.80
Beautiful eye shadows? Check. Every shade you might need for your cheeks? Check.
5. Sephora + Pantone Universe Nail Ambrosia Trio, $12
These Pantone nail polish colors may be from last year, but it’s better late than never to have these pretty polishes in your life.
6. JINsoon Trio de Couleurs, $28.80
All things considered, under $10 a pop for these stunning JINsoon bottle is a pretty good deal, considering one of these is usually $18. Plus, look at those colors. Just look at them.
7. Benefit Cosmetics Real Cheeky Holiday Blush Palette, $24
Not only do you get a plethora of blushes and bronzers, but you’re also set on mascara (yes, They’re Real! is just as good as they say, in case you were wondering), and push-up eyeliner.
8. Philosophy Miraculous Days & Nights Kit, $35.20
There’s seriously nothing better than super luxurious skin care products that don’t break the bank.
9. Tarte Blushing Bride Wedding Day Essentials Set, $19.20
Obviously you don’t have to be a bride to enjoy Tarte’s beloved cheek-stain, mascara, lip-gloss, and blotting paper.
10. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, $8
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer at a drug-store price? Don’t mind if we do.
11. Sephora Collection Colorful Sequin Glitter, $4
Your new New Year’s Eve essential.
12. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar (Matte), $7.20
Lip Tar lasts forever, and the colors are to-die.
13. Ole Henriksen Glow On-The-Go Cleansing Cloth Trio, $9.60
See, you never know when you’ll need a cleansing cloth. These smell and feel super fresh, and you will want them with you always.
14. Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer, $14.40
Everything about Tarte products feel light and air-y, so you won’t feel like you’re wearing make up at all.
15. Make Up For Ever Black Out Eye Set, $15.20
If you like your eye makeup as black and creamy and long-lasting as possible, this Make Up For Ever product is for you.
16. Josie Maran Josie’s Daily Ritual Argan Oil Skincare Collection, $20.48
Josie’s products will make your skin feel like a baby’s. Go ahead, try it.
17. Smashbox L.A. Glow Prime/Bronze/Highlight Set, $23.10
Everything Smashbox comes out with is worthy of your obsessions, so trust this little bundle of bronzing joy, and pretend you’re on summer vacation already.
(Images via Sephora, Shutterstock)