We told you back in June that member’s only bulk shopping paradise Costco was a premiere beauty destination. Now that the holidays are here, it’s also a stop for those gifts that you might not have had time to pick up in advance. These particular days are busy, and since Costco is apparently a wormhole in the space time continuum, buying your last-minute gifts here will be a cinch. The range of beauty brands and price points is impressive, from seriously luxe to stocking stuffer steals.
You’ve gotta have a membership to grab some of these deals, but maybe you can snag your parents’ card when you’re visiting home for the holidays!
1. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, $189.99
The signature bestseller works on dang near everyone’s skin.
These cute lil’ kits even come in Christmas colors!
3. Guerlain Paris Insolence Fragrance, $49.99
Who doesn’t want this deliciously berry-scented perfume?
4. SHANY REBEL Pro Series Makeup Artists Multi-function Lighted Cosmetics Rolling Case with Bonus PRO ARTIST Brush Apron, $399.99
Is your tweenage niece or nephew an aspiring makeup artist? Are you a ballin’ auntie? Then hook them up with the Shany Rebel Pro Series Makeup Artists rolling case, and you’ll have a personal MUA for life.
The brand Stiks was designed by a former Wall Street financier single mom-turned makeup maven. Maybe there’s someone in your life who can relate to or be inspired by that story?
Hey, this is a two-pack, so you can give one to a friend and keep one for your own greasy head.
7. The Honest Company Shampoo and Body Wash, $14.99
For the lil’ bebehs in your life.
“Lip Expert” Sara Happ first whipped up this formula in her kitchen, and now it’s a fave among celebs.
9. Ciaté Nail Polish Sets 6-piece, $29.99
Each of these sets from Ciaté is inspired by a fabulous locale. Will it be Summer in London or Miami Nights?
Impossible to go wrong with YSL.
11. Saint Cosmetics Eyelashes, 4-pack, $19.99
Yassssss! Pick from three styles: Cher, Jasmine, and Angelique. We repeat: YASSSSSSS.
Ho, Ho, HoMedics! Take the spa home and whatnot.
The fresh and sexy scent comes with a bonus rollerball. Yay for more presents!
14. L’occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, $19.99
This L’Occitane hand creme is a classic and bestseller.
15. Butter Elixir Body + Hair Oil, $46.99
It’s the holidays, go ahead and smear butter all over yourself.
16. HiQ Cosmetics CoQ10 Anti-Aging Facial Serum, $64.99
Normally, an anti-aging product would seem like a rude gift but this is PRECIOUS oil.
17. Eve Lom Cleanser, $99.99
This cleansing balm by Lom is…the bomb. (Sorry.)
18. Vasanti Eye Essentials Makeup Brush Set, 4-piece, $24.99
Four versatile brushes to begin your blending odyssey.
Take it all off with the skin-smoothing Palm.
20. Theiry Mugler Angel EDP Refillable Star, $29.97
Angel + star = Christmas is a wrap!