Celebrity nail artist Madeline Poole teaches us how to do cute Galentine's Day nail art
With Galentine’s Day just around the corner, you and your besties might have a day of pampering on the brain. Seriously think about how amazing it would be to spend Galentine’s Day just kicking back at home with your gal pals, pizza, and your favorite ‘80s rom-com instead of going out on the town and getting into trouble (though, we have to admit that sounds kind of fun, too).
If you’re into the idea of a turning your apartment into an at-home beauty salon with your BFFs rather than breaking the bank with a pricey spa day, we already have the manicure part figured out. Celebrity nail artist and Sally Hansen Global Color Ambassador, Madeline Poole, has hooked us up with an exclusive nail art design!
All you need is the following:
- A pastel mint green-bluish shade. Madeline used Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in B Girl, $7.49
- A baby pink shade. Madeline used Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Smartease, $7.49
- A bright red. Madeline used Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Red Eye, $7.49
- A dotting tool
- A striping tool/nail detailing brush
- A top coat. Madeline used Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat, $7.49