Item of the Day: Air Repair Skincare Travel Kit
Real talk – I don’t have the best skin. My T-zone is my frenemy and just when I think I’ve successfully cleared the oily shine from my forehead, which I always assume is the root cause of my breakouts, my skin gets too dry and boom….breakouts occur. Keeping my skin clear, oil-free and moisturized but not too moisturized is always a delicate balance. And travel is always the first thing to eff up a good skin week. Being exposed to different weather/temperatures while traveling is kind of nightmare for someone with fickle skin like mine.
Luckily, I found Air Repair Skincare and it’s perfect for my skin and my anxious mind. I don’t need to worry about what will happen to my skin the moment I leave the comforts of home. Their travel kit is spectacular because it’s carry-on compliant and like all of their products, the formula is designed to help combat environmental stresses that affect the health of the skin including travel and flight fatigue. Also, their ingredients soothe and heal chronic inflammation which can cause premature aging.
The travel kit includes:
- Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer: Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid (2 oz tube)
- Air Repair Super-Hydrating Eye Cream: Soothing, Line-Minimizing Formulation (.5 oz tube)
- Air Repair Soothing Facial Cleansing Milk: with Chamomile and Arnica Extracts (2 oz bottle)
- Air Repair Complexion Quenching Facial Mist: Refreshing Facial Toner and Hydrator (2 oz spray bottle)
- Air Repair Rescue Balm: All-Purpose Skin Salve and Lip Balm (.9 oz tube)
The kit is only $38.95 and the products last awhile if you use the recommended amount for each product. Get yours here.
It was also recently recommended on The Today Show! Check it out: