All the beauty products used to get Camila Cabello's Grammys look, starting at $3
Camila Cabello looked stunning on the red carpet of the 2020 Grammy Awards, there’s no question about it. In the midst of all the over-the-top looks (that we love, btw), like Billy Porter’s blue eyeshadow and Lizzo’s nails that had dangly crystals on them, the “Havana” singer kept her beauty look classic. Camila opted for a black smokey eye with a hint of blush and a nude lip for her makeup look, and decided to wear her hair in a pin-straight style like Gwen Stefani. Apart from loving the beauty look itself, we love the price tag that comes with most of the products Camila Cabello used that night. Below, her makeup artist and hairstylist share all the products they used on the 22-year-old singer—and we want to buy them all!
For Camila’s makeup look, celebrity makeup artist Patrick Ta said he went for a smokey eye and nude lip to complement her dark hair and black couture dress. Below, a list of all the products he used to make the “Señorita” star stun on the red carpet.
- L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi “Bronze It” Bronzer ($14.99)
- L’Oréal Paris Radiant Satin Blush “Peony” ($9.97)
- L’Oréal Paris Beach Bae Face & Body Liquid Luminizer “Light To Medium” ($14.98)
- L’Oréal Paris Shake and Glow Mist ($11.99)
- L’Oréal Paris Monos Eyeshadow in “Noir C'est Noir” ($2.96)
- L'Oréal Paris Pro-Last Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner "Black" ($7.57)
- L’Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Washable Mascara ($9.97)
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible 8hr Le Gloss “Petal” ($7.97)
Now, onto her hair. “Camila is wearing a beautiful Versace Haute Couture black floor-length gown, so we wanted her hair to be very modern and edgy to go along with that,” said hairstylist Dimitris Giannetos on the inspiration behind this look. Below, all the products he used to create Camila’s pin-straight and shiny hair.
- L’Oréal Paris Elvive Dream Lengths Restoring Shampoo ($3.99)
- L’Oréal Paris Elvive Dream Lengths Conditioner ($3.99)
- L’Oréal Paris Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream Leave In Conditioner ($6.99)
- L’Oréal Paris Boost It High Lift Creation Spray ($3.97)
- GHD Helios Professional Hair Dryer ($249)
- GHD Platinum + Styler ($249)
- L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Strong Hold ($14.99)
We’ve already stocked up on our drugstore favorites—hello, new beauty looks!