The BEST Of Drugstore Beauty: Ah-Mazing Products Under $20!
Everyone has a designer beauty item or two that they love to splurge on, but if you’ve been overlooking the beauty aisle at your local drugstore lately, then boy are you missing out! Great beauty products don’t have to be expensive, and often at times, our drugstore favorites work better than those we waste a pretty penny on. If you’re still unconvinced, check out these ah-mazing products that pamper you gorgeous, and won’t break that tight budget you gotta stick to!
1. Skintimate Signature Scents Mandarin Burst Shaving Gel ($4.99, drugstore.com)
Nothing says spring better than a good shave, so get a burst a summer with this shaving gel in a yummy citrus scent. Plus, unlike other shaving creams, this Vitamin E formula won’t dry out, or irritate your skin.
2. Palladio Beauty Rice Paper ($4, palladiobeauty.com)
Before you slather on some primer, dabbing your face with some oil-blotting facial pads helps absorb unwanted oils, therefore allowing your makeup to last much longer! For an inexpensive yet SUPER effective pick, these Palladio tissues use natural rice for some serious matte action.
3. Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads- 2 Pack ($7.98, cutexshop.com)
A must in every beauty aficionado’s closet, comes these fantabulous nail polish removal pads, promising easy-peasy lacquer removal.
4. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen ($12, target.com)
Available in 11 alluring shades, this cult-classic liner goes on buttery-smooth, leaving eyes with a glimmering finish.
5. Mode Cosmetics Natural Skin High Performance Hydrating Foundation ($12, modecosmetics.com)
Cover up dark spots and blemishes with this antioxidant-rich foundation which works to both hydrate skin, and give you a flawless finish.
6. Dr. Sponge Charcoal Facial Cleansing Konjac Sponge ($8.50, drsponge.com)
A great alternative to pricey facial cleansing systems, this natural konjac sponge helps control oil secretion, making it ideal for those with acne-prone skin.
7. Eco Tools Smoothing Detangler Hair Brush ($10.99, ecotools.com)
Tangles and knots are no match for this hair brush using unique bristles for painless and fast detangling.
8. JOHNSON’S Baby Intense Moisture Cream ($4.99, walmart.com)
Hey, if it’s good enough for babies, then what’s stopping you from bringing this ultra-moisturizing cream to your unbearably dry skin. Use right after a hot shower for some baby-soft moisture.
9. Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Glow Powder ($12.99, target.com)
Become a glowing goddess with this all-over Sonia Kashuk glow powder, great for feinging that dewy look in just seconds.
10. Conair Bun Maker Kit ($6 walgreens.com)
A polished topknot always looks mega glam, so whip up this simple yet chic look with the help of this fool-proof Conair kit.
11. Scunci No Slip Grip Evolution Elastics ($3, walgreens.com)
These sturdy elastics give you unbelieve hold that lasts all day long.