17 beauty products on crazy sale RIGHT NOW at Sephora
Love Sephora? Hate the way it makes your bank account feel? Check out their sale section right now before making any full-price product decisions!
1.Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick, $11 (was $22)
Creamy and super hydrating for a matte lipstick, you will WANT all six available shades, like, yesterday.
2. Bite Beauty Spring Fling Set, $29 (was $39)
If you’re unsure how red your lips can go, experiment with this kit! It comes with a full-size lip primer as well.
3. Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth CC Cream, $25 (was $36)
Ole Henriksen skincare products are always made with top quality ingredients that make your skin look brighter and healthier.
4. Make Up Forever Artist Palette Volume 2, $34 (was $42)
Sometimes you need a pop of color in your life, and this palette will do JUST the trick.
5. Sephora Collection Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel, $9 (was $16)
Did you wake up this morning with bags under your eyes the size of a Birkin? It’s okay, this gel will reduce the swelling and make you look as good as new (or as good as eight hours of sleep will get ya).
6. Stila Stay All Day Prime & Anti Shine Balm, $15 (was $24)
If your face gets shiny and oily throughout the day, have no fear! Stila’s Stay All Day Prime & Anti Shine Balm is HERE.
7. Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer, $12 (was $24)
Even if you haven’t worn lip gloss since high school, you might want to start again because this lip gloss is LUXE and the colors are gorgeous.
8. Sephora Collection Double Take BB & CC Cream Sponge, $5 (was $8)
It’s always nice to have a separate sponges for your CC & BB creams because they provide you with smoother, lighter application than brushes or a full-size beauty blender.
9. Bliss Vanilla + Bergamot + Body Butter Maximum Moisture Cream, $21.75 (was $29)
Want to smell like a wonderful cup of tea? Here you go.
10. Sephora + Pantone Universe Nail Ambrosia Trio, $15 (was $20)
While these are *last year’s* Pantone colors, they’re still beautiful and timeless, regardless. That earthy brown especially? YASS.
11. Ciaté London Very Colourfoil Manicure, $12.50 ($25)
Foil + Manicure = The futuristic nail trend we’ve been obsessing over.
12. JINsoon Tout Ensemble, $44.50 (was $56)
While $44 may SEEM like a lot for these four bottles, just know that anything JINSoon releases is pure magic and you will want that magic on your nails. Trust.
13. Buxom Total Fixation Set & Refresh Gel Face Mist, $10 (was $16)
Feeling kinda gross and blah at the end of the day? Is your foundation wearing off? Does your face feel TIRED? You need this then. It is a miracle product that locks in your makeup and makes you feel more fresh.
14. Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12-hour Wear, $10
Sephora eyeliner needs to get more credit, because it’s AS good if not better than brands like Stila, MAC, and Urban Decay. It’s not only waterproof, but provides creamy, black-as-licorice (or whatever color you choose) pigment to perfect your cat eye.
15. Gwen Stefani x Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil, $14 (was $20)
Even you don’t own any Gwen Stefani x Urban Decay lipsticks, these lip liners work with so many classic reds — and they really lock that bold lip IN.
16. Sephora Collection On Point Tweezer, $5 (was $12)
No need to spend your paycheck on a luxe pair of tweezers — these will give you the same precision you’d get from a more high-end pair.
17. NUDE Skincare The Beauty of Nutrition, $61.61 (was $70.40)
While this skincare set is a bit pricey, it gives you a generous sample of different kinds of products you’ll want to experiment with. It includes a cleanser, moisturizer, and Omega treatment that will make your skin RADIATE with health.