1. Kocostar Porecare Brush, $25, Urban Outfitters
This brush promises to get your face super-clean. It also comes with “snail soap”? Intriguing.
3. Bliss Fabulips Pout-O-Matic Lip-Perfecting System, $45, Amazon
By no means a new product, but still, something we’re intrigued to try this winter — our lips are already super-chapped and nothing is helping!
4. Nails Inc Spray-On Nail Polish, launching March 2016
You’ve heard the hype about this. People are raving about the ease of this new spray-on polish, which gives you a manicure in minutes. It’s not out yet, but keep your eyes peeled this spring.
5. Milk Studios Cosmetics, launching in February
Milk, the iconic NYC photo studio and media company, has always been at the forefront of fashion and now they’re launching their very first makeup line. (Our industry insider friends say beauty editors everywhere are already loving the samples.) From the promo, the collection seems to be very fun, loud, and even a bit punk. You should be able to pick it up in Sephora in February.
6. L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion, $16.99, drugstore.com
It’s a liquid foundation in a cushion. Simply use the puff applicator to get flawless, even coverage. Or so we’ve heard.
7. Dr. Brandt Skincare Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask, $95, Sephora
This new(ish) 3-D Filler Mask helps to fill out places (especially in the lower half of your face) where you may have experienced loss of fullness. Some say it’s a miracle product which can practically re-shape your face. We don’t know if that’s true, but we certainly would try it out!
8. MAC Retro Matte Lip Color, coming January 2016
This new line of matte glosses channels a vintage vibe — we’re super stoked to see how they look on.
9. Blithe Splash Mask, $48, glowrecipe.com
Have you been hearing about “splash masks”? They promise to do the work of a normal facial mask but in, like, seconds, not minutes. Very interesting indeed.
10. Ciate Chisel Eye Liner, $29, Asos
Ciate has gained notoriety in the past few years for launching fun and innovative manicure kits and they’ve also started venturing out into other areas of beauty. They’re now making an eye liner with a “chisel tip,” which is supposed to allow you to make bold, sweeping lines, or fine lines.
11. Dr.G Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel, $20.60, Amazon
This gel product promises to literally help peel off layers of dead skin. Generally, we’re down for anything that does something weird to our faces (so long as it leaves us pretty afterward).
12. Miss Pop x Tattify Nail Art Sticker Stencils, $8-$16, Tattify
Have you heard of Miss Pop? The nail artist has gained notoriety for creating amazingly artistic designs for fashions shows and editorial shoots. She’s now launched a collaboration with Tattify to bring you nail art sticker stencils. They already look so much better than nail tape, and there are so many different ways to use them!
13. Foreo Luna Skincare Brush, $260, Asos
If you’ve ditched your Clarisonic, but are ready to try another face-washing gadget, Foreo’s skincare brush will probably intrigue you. It uses T-sonic pulsations to unclog pores (what “T-sonic pulsations are,” we’re not so sure, but they sound important), and best of all, it promises to help your skincare products actually get into your pores.
14. Nude Brightening Fizzy Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash, $42, Sephora
It’s a powder-to-foam cleanser. We gotta see this.