17 one-line tattoos that are super creative, simple perfection
It’s the age-old (and oft-problematic) saying: beauty is pain. Beauty definitely doesn’t always need to be painful (and in fact, usually shouldn’t be!), but these one-line tattoos are beautiful and likely are quite painful to get— no stopping once it starts! Creation of the subtle tattoo method is often attributed to Mo Ganji, an Iranian-German tattoo artist who focuses on minimalism to create an incredible look.
The tattoo trend has taken off and the beautiful body-art can be found all over Instagram. The continuous ink lines creates a beautiful fluidity to the tattoo, and it’s going to make you want to call up your local artist to get one on your body, STAT. These are some of the best one-line tats out there right now — until yours, that is.
1. A simple seahorse
2. This steamy kiss
3. A totally magical unicorn
4. A simple and beautiful tribute
5. Why not pay homage to your passions?
6. Possibly Picasso-inspired
7. An awesome rugged mountain scheme
Are you totally in love yet?
8. This elegant portrait
9. This assembly of faces is pure art
10. A striking showcase of a powerful animal
11. Or a more abstract animal
12. The perfect way to remember where you’re from
13. This geometric elephant
14. One of the most memorable Disney characters
15. This simplified city skyline
16. An iconic philosophical story
17. This design because shapes are cool
BRB, calling up the tattoo shop real quick.