11 “Beauty and the Beast” manis that are making our hearts bloom like a magic rose
If you’ve managed to miss the news, a live-action version of Beauty and the Beast will make its way to the silver screen this upcoming spring. Talk about a dream come true! With well-known fan favorites like Emma Watson and Ian McKellen (among other talents!), this film is sure to be a box office hit! And, in combination with all of the hype surrounding the film, fans are giving a little more attention to their…nails? Yep, you read that right.
Beauty and the Beast manicures. Check out our favorites below!
1. “If he could learn to love another and earn her love in return, by the time the last petal fell, then, the spell will be broken…”
2. Just like Gaston, you deserve the very best!
3. These simple silhouettes are perfection. Awww.
4. Show off your favorite characters by way of nail stamps!
5. This look will make you feel just like a princess!
6. In the words of Lumière, “you must be bold, daring.”
7. We love the subtle look of this stained-glass Beauty and the Beast mani.
8. Enjoy a nice cuppa with Mrs. Potts and Chips by your side!
9. This chic look paired with glitter is another way to join the fandom.
10. Water marbling may be a newer trend, but this look is classic.
And, remember, if at first you don’t succeed when trying out these looks…
Beauty and the Beast is scheduled to release on March 17th. See the full trailer below:
Start practicing your themed mani right away!