7 On-Screen Dance Moments That Instantly Make Life Better
Sometimes, it’s just one of those days or weeks or even months when things seem just not to be going according to plan. I might be having one of them right now. Fortunately, I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy last night, and there is no possible way to watch Chris Pratt‘s dance moves and not have a smile appear on your face.
If for some reason that’s not your thing, here are six more dance clips to improve your day.
1. Hannah dancing off a rough day.
This is set to an amazing Robyn song, so check out the full clip.
2. Dallas shows us how to leave a man.
Ditto for this being set to one of my favorite Kelly Clarkson songs.
3. Ron Swanson has some SERIOUS drunk moves.
This is half the reason the internet exists.
4. Elaine Benes and those iconic little kicks.
It’s not a list of dance moments without this classic.
5. Cuz there ain’t no party like a Liz Lemon party. . .
Nor is it a list of any kind without Liz Lemon.
6. Glorious, Prime Minister. Just glorious.
And last but not least, this gem.