11 ridiculously luxurious gifts you should buy for yourself, because 2016 was rough and you deserve it
We can’t lie: it’s been rough, you guys. Has 2016 been the worst year ever? Maybe not, but it definitely feels like it. Sometimes we just wanna be like, eff it, and treat ourselves. Self care is seriously *so* important, and it’s time to stop putting it off! You only get one self, after all. These luxurious gifts will help you take better care of yourself, because you deserve it! (No, literally, if you’ve managed to survive this year enough to even be reading this, you deserve anything you want.)
Whether you take baths to de-stress, turn to lots and lots of tea, or hit up your crystals, we’ve got you covered. Because you deserve lovely, luxurious gifts, and we wanna help you find the best of the best. Plus, you can grab one for yourself and one for your best friend to encourage you both to take some time out of your day and get ~luxurious~ AF!
1. Anthropologie’s Jardin Des Plantes Teapot ($68)
2. And these Hand-Cut Agate Bookends ($98)
3. The Sephora Collection SU Easel Brush Set ($445)
4. Let it Blow! It’s Drybar to Go The Ultimate Travel Essentials Kit ($135)
5. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Stockpile ($325)
6. This All Natural Spa Kit from Lizush ($90)
7. Crystal Infused Chakra Set of Seven Blends & Crystals ($171)
8. The NOTObotanicsLA Essentials Kit ($125)
9. This Khakis Bomb Balm Sensitive Skincare Set ($72)
10. Moxi Leather Roller Skates ($299)
11. The Spa In A Box from The Dirty Goat ($100)
We hope you’re all taking care of yourselves in these rough times, and that these luxurious gifts help you do so!