Y’all, it’s cold in America. It’s cold in Europe. It’s cold EVERYWHERE (except, you know, for the places it’s not). And while humans have the luxury of heaters and Snuggies and delicious cocoa, animals in the wild aren’t so lucky. On the bright side, zookeepers at the Wales Ape and Monkey Sanctuary have had a bright idea: why can’t the animals be cozy, too? Check out Nakima, a chimp at the centre who loves hot tea and snuggly blankets during the cold snap. CUTEST EVER.
- Kara SolarzWhy I took my brother wedding dress shopping
- Leonora Epstein17 simple ways to make yourself feel happier
- Rachel PaigeReason why you should spend a magical Valentine's Day at Disney this year
- Gina FlorioBanana milk is the best dairy substitute and you can make it yourself
- Kit SteinkellnerHugh Jackman, aka Wolverine, just told us why we all have to wear sunscreen