Y’all, it’s cold in America. It’s cold in Europe. It’s cold EVERYWHERE (except, you know, for the places it’s not). And while humans have the luxury of heaters and Snuggies and delicious cocoa, animals in the wild aren’t so lucky. On the bright side, zookeepers at the Wales Ape and Monkey Sanctuary have had a bright idea: why can’t the animals be cozy, too? Check out Nakima, a chimp at the centre who loves hot tea and snuggly blankets during the cold snap. CUTEST EVER.
- Leonora EpsteinThis is not a joke: Ted Cruz withdraws from race, basically hands Trump the nomination
- Kayleigh RobertsIt looks like "Game of Thrones" is going to confirm this oh-so-popular fan theory next week
- Gina VaynshteynRemember Sport from "Harriet the Spy"? He's super hot now.
- Sammy NickallsWe are so here for Amber Rose raising her son to be a feminist
- Madison VanderbergEmma Stone's new dark hair is a gothic dream