Y’all, it’s cold in America. It’s cold in Europe. It’s cold EVERYWHERE (except, you know, for the places it’s not). And while humans have the luxury of heaters and Snuggies and delicious cocoa, animals in the wild aren’t so lucky. On the bright side, zookeepers at the Wales Ape and Monkey Sanctuary have had a bright idea: why can’t the animals be cozy, too? Check out Nakima, a chimp at the centre who loves hot tea and snuggly blankets during the cold snap. CUTEST EVER.
- Gina Vaynshteyn15 awesome summer recipes you need in your life
- Beth StebnerA letter of appreciation to my bestie on our BFF-aversary
- Christina WolfgramThis 8-month old baby genius can play every rock and roll instrument
- Teri Wilson‘Gilmore' to Gosling: Our fave graduation speeches from movies and TV
- Candace GangerAnimals who do really good impressions of other things