Y’all, it’s cold in America. It’s cold in Europe. It’s cold EVERYWHERE (except, you know, for the places it’s not). And while humans have the luxury of heaters and Snuggies and delicious cocoa, animals in the wild aren’t so lucky. On the bright side, zookeepers at the Wales Ape and Monkey Sanctuary have had a bright idea: why can’t the animals be cozy, too? Check out Nakima, a chimp at the centre who loves hot tea and snuggly blankets during the cold snap. CUTEST EVER.
- Marie LodiYour phone will never go thirsty with this juice box charger
- Bridey HeingHere's the ‘Frozen Fever' honest trailer we didn't know we needed
- Anna GragertAngelina Jolie totally has a long-lost twin from Scotland
- Elena SheppardFall movie releases that we have marked on our calendars. All 37 of them.
- Rachel PaigeBecause it's Force Friday, here's the weirdest ‘Star Wars' merch we're adding to our wishlist