Y’all, it’s cold in America. It’s cold in Europe. It’s cold EVERYWHERE (except, you know, for the places it’s not). And while humans have the luxury of heaters and Snuggies and delicious cocoa, animals in the wild aren’t so lucky. On the bright side, zookeepers at the Wales Ape and Monkey Sanctuary have had a bright idea: why can’t the animals be cozy, too? Check out Nakima, a chimp at the centre who loves hot tea and snuggly blankets during the cold snap. CUTEST EVER.
- Jessica TholmerEverything I need to know, I learned from ‘A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving'
- Christina WolfgramThis has to be the craziest (and cutest) world record ever broken
- Priscilla BlossomStephen Colbert wants to make sure you never, ever confuse ‘LoTR"s Smeagol and Gollum
- Tyler VendettiWhat this couple found in their omelette is freaking the Internet out
- Danielle SepulveresSo you're dating a friend of your ex