Wine Time is a weekly review on cheap wine with HG blogger, Marissa A. Ross. And by cheap we mean, under ten dollars, so, yeah, cheap. This week’s review features Fratelli Cella Spumante. Special thanks to Molly McAleer for donating this wine. Featuring “The New Optimism” by Monster Rally.
- Dena OgdenMajor career lessons I learned from being a camp counselor
- Sammy NickallsForbes' Most Powerful Women list is particularly impressive this year
- Emma OultonTwo Jane Austen characters kissed, and it took us 200 years to find out
- Teri WilsonTammy the golden retriever and Stormy the lamb are besties, because love
- Gina VaynshteynA $2,000 tip on a $93 bill? Our hearts are officially wrecked.