Wine Time is a weekly review on cheap wine with HG blogger, Marissa A. Ross. And by cheap we mean, under ten dollars, so, yeah, cheap. This week’s review features BV Coastal Estates Merlot. Special thanks to Ben Blascoe for renting a killer cabin for Fourth of July, and all her friends for putting up with her. Sincere apologies for the mad, all natural, lake backtrack. Featuring “Surf Erie” by Monster Rally.
- Nikita RichardsonThis rad Olympian-to-be is all about body acceptance
- Sammy NickallsWhy a selfie taken in an Old Navy dressing room went awesomely viral
- Carly LaneBreaking: The Starbucks gods are giving this drink a permanent spot on the menu
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Foiled fronds
- Jill LaytonSocial media is celebrating the Dalai Lama's birthday #WithCompassion