Wine Time is a weekly review on cheap wine with HG blogger, Marissa A. Ross. And by cheap we mean, under ten dollars, so, yeah, cheap. This week’s review features BV Coastal Estates Merlot. Special thanks to Ben Blascoe for renting a killer cabin for Fourth of July, and all her friends for putting up with her. Sincere apologies for the mad, all natural, lake backtrack. Featuring “Surf Erie” by Monster Rally.
- Sarah May BatesHelp for when you're stuck in a chronic state of crankiness
- Jessica TholmerThe "hun" is the newest hair trend that's taking over Instagram
- Jacquelyn GrayWalmart already wants you to go holiday shopping. Too soon?
- Kathryn LindsayEmma Watson's latest cause is targeting the fashion industry
- Bridey HeingMiley Cyrus just promised us an insane VMAs, and we believe her