Wine Time is a weekly review on cheap wine with HG blogger, Marissa A. Ross. And by cheap we mean, under ten dollars, so, yeah, cheap. This week’s review features BV Coastal Estates Merlot. Special thanks to Ben Blascoe for renting a killer cabin for Fourth of July, and all her friends for putting up with her. Sincere apologies for the mad, all natural, lake backtrack. Featuring “Surf Erie” by Monster Rally.
- Lindsay King-MillerWhat nobody tells you (but should) about joining a book club
- Bridey HeingRyan Reynolds made a sick boy's superhero dreams come true
- From Our Readers What I learned from Girl Scouts (other than knot-tying)
- Christina WolfgramThis 8-month old baby genius can play every rock and roll instrument
- Rachel PaigeWe're more than a little obsessed with this Mario Kart/Mad Max mashup