Wine Time is a weekly review on cheap wine with HG blogger, Marissa A. Ross. And by cheap we mean, under ten dollars, so, yeah, cheap. This week’s review features BV Coastal Estates Merlot. Special thanks to Ben Blascoe for renting a killer cabin for Fourth of July, and all her friends for putting up with her. Sincere apologies for the mad, all natural, lake backtrack. Featuring “Surf Erie” by Monster Rally.
- Sammy NickallsRemembering Bobbi Kristina Brown with heavy hearts
- Rachel PaigeSquee for a ‘High School Musical' reunion! Squee for what the Wildcats look like today!
- Jill LaytonLet's talk about the controversial new caffeine fix
- Michael WhiteIf ‘Pretty in Pink' came out now, Andie would have picked Duckie (and that's a good thing)
- Christina WolfgramThis dog found an absolutely brilliant way to play fetch in the pool