Rejection stinks. Literally reeks of awful times and no good very bad days. I won’t say that I’ve gone so far as to dress in my exes clothes and do a heightened version of the chop, but I won’t say that I haven’t, either. There are just some times when crying over Coco is the only thing that makes sense (the woman, not the drink, but I wouldn’t say no to both together). The important thing to remember is it’s just hair; it grows back. Oh, and also, he’s not worth it and another guy will come along and all that jazz. But for serious. Don’t chop your hair off. If any of this makes the slightest bit of sense to you, watch Miss U Like Crazy. If it doesn’t make sense, watch and all shall be revealed.
- HelloGiggles TeamWhat we thought about sex when we were kids
- Bridey HeingA look inside your favorite childhood toys. It isn't always pretty.
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Drip drop
- Carly LaneAll the things only tall girls understand
- Gina MeiWe can't stop listening to this gorgeous a capella cover of Sia's "Chandelier"