Rejection stinks. Literally reeks of awful times and no good very bad days. I won’t say that I’ve gone so far as to dress in my exes clothes and do a heightened version of the chop, but I won’t say that I haven’t, either. There are just some times when crying over Coco is the only thing that makes sense (the woman, not the drink, but I wouldn’t say no to both together). The important thing to remember is it’s just hair; it grows back. Oh, and also, he’s not worth it and another guy will come along and all that jazz. But for serious. Don’t chop your hair off. If any of this makes the slightest bit of sense to you, watch Miss U Like Crazy. If it doesn’t make sense, watch and all shall be revealed.
- Sophia EliasRihanna just unveiled stunning artwork for her forthcoming album
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: The perfect pairing for your PSL
- Jill LaytonTime to sob: A story about a dying woman and her dog
- Sammy NickallsStudents raise money to send coffee shop worker to Disney World (warning: you'll cry)
- Danielle SepulveresAll the things you totally understand if your crush is unrequited