Rejection stinks. Literally reeks of awful times and no good very bad days. I won’t say that I’ve gone so far as to dress in my exes clothes and do a heightened version of the chop, but I won’t say that I haven’t, either. There are just some times when crying over Coco is the only thing that makes sense (the woman, not the drink, but I wouldn’t say no to both together). The important thing to remember is it’s just hair; it grows back. Oh, and also, he’s not worth it and another guy will come along and all that jazz. But for serious. Don’t chop your hair off. If any of this makes the slightest bit of sense to you, watch Miss U Like Crazy. If it doesn’t make sense, watch and all shall be revealed.
- Chrissa HardyYou need to watch this woman put on an entire face of makeup with just liquid lipstick
- Candace GangerHow my daughter's body acceptance taught me to accept mine, too
- Ashley ReyIt's about time: There's now a line of lacy men's lingerie
- Crystal RoWhat "Eleven" from "Stranger Things" looks like with her naturally beautiful hair
- Winona Dimeo-EdigerWhy awesome mom Ellen Pompeo is grateful for the role models in her daughters' lives