Rejection stinks. Literally reeks of awful times and no good very bad days. I won’t say that I’ve gone so far as to dress in my exes clothes and do a heightened version of the chop, but I won’t say that I haven’t, either. There are just some times when crying over Coco is the only thing that makes sense (the woman, not the drink, but I wouldn’t say no to both together). The important thing to remember is it’s just hair; it grows back. Oh, and also, he’s not worth it and another guy will come along and all that jazz. But for serious. Don’t chop your hair off. If any of this makes the slightest bit of sense to you, watch Miss U Like Crazy. If it doesn’t make sense, watch and all shall be revealed.
- Briana HansenPeople are getting wildly different answers for this seemingly simple math equation
- Trilby BeresfordWhy this woman is feuding with an airline over her $20 million carry-on
- Jill LaytonThere is such a thing as a pizza bomb, and we are afraid and excited
- Kayleigh RobertsKate Middleton personally took these gorgeous photos of Princess Charlotte to celebrate her birthday
- Emily BainesYou can bid on Prince's jacket from "Purple Rain"