Rejection stinks. Literally reeks of awful times and no good very bad days. I won’t say that I’ve gone so far as to dress in my exes clothes and do a heightened version of the chop, but I won’t say that I haven’t, either. There are just some times when crying over Coco is the only thing that makes sense (the woman, not the drink, but I wouldn’t say no to both together). The important thing to remember is it’s just hair; it grows back. Oh, and also, he’s not worth it and another guy will come along and all that jazz. But for serious. Don’t chop your hair off. If any of this makes the slightest bit of sense to you, watch Miss U Like Crazy. If it doesn’t make sense, watch and all shall be revealed.
- Sammy NickallsThis new "Finding Dory" clip features Crush the turtle and it's totally sick
- Teri WilsonChrissy Teigen's mom just blessed us with a new pic of baby Luna
- From Our Readers How I realized (and embraced) the fact that I am a total Hufflepuff
- Bren LeeThis metallic lipgloss tutorial is crazy hypnotic
- Candace Ganger13 Schmidt-isms from "New Girl" that never fail to make us laugh